Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Math Club PPT
Transcript of Math Club PPT
Also, we'd like to promote people to enjoy math and to perceive that is possible. 1. Help in Lunch Time
Every Monday from 1:10 to 1:45pm in Mrs. Horsington’s Room: SS1-202 (Former high school Room 202) for any students between grade 6 to 12.
We have a Facebook page where you can post questions online.
Find [FDR Math Club]!!
http://www.facebook.com/groups/293549377338273/ THANK YOU Latinoamerica Math Competition From October 16th to 17th, there will be an international math competition on FDR!!
THERE WILL BE SURPRISING PRIZES TO THE WINNERS IN EACH SCHOOL! 9X8 7X4 6X8 5X3 12X9 100/5 91/7 13X7 83-47 36-19 25/5 12X12 How good are you with calculations? For more information,
FIND [FDR MATH CLUB] IN FACEBOOK International competition testing simple mathematical operations of all grades (K-12)