Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Copy of in Our Project (The Charity management system) is a type of
Transcript of Copy of in Our Project (The Charity management system) is a type of
in Our Project (The Charity management system) is a type of non-profit organization to provide a web site implementation of social services for the needy and low-income families.
we aim to find all Charity organizations, browse all their contributions and donate exactly to others who deserve donations; The Charity Management System can provide a set of payment methods plus other services which we hope from Allah to count them in our gains
A software development methodology or system development methodology in software engineering is a framework that is used to structure, plan, and control the process of developing an information system. Agile methodologies are widely adopted in the IT development industry. Agile development is a different way of managing IT development teams and projects.
4 Sprint backlog for whole project
This Scrum describes all the user stories and decomposed tasks for whole project.
The diagram below summarizes the project work schedule:
Problem Statement & Motivation
After making a survey for the situations of charities,we found that, some charities need financial support, and some charities have surplus, and there is a lot of donors whocan give financial support but they don’t know about charities’ needs. In addition, some families have surplus but, they do not know who can benefit from it.
Therefore, we propose to build a charity management system for the distribution of donations between charities, giving people the ability to notify about the surplus, and toinformabout the poor who need help.
• Development of income resources (donation).
• Management and distribution of contributions to all the needy and low income families.
• Optimum provision and utilization of operational, physical, and human resources.
• Organization and maintenance of facilities and family’s data to allow the ease of their access.
• Speeding up the practical procedures.
Helping decision Makers in their strategic action plans
Agile software development is a conceptual framework for undertaking software engineering projects. There are a number of agile software development methodologies e.g. Crystal Methods, Dynamic Systems Development Model (DSDM), and Scrum.
1. Customer satisfaction by rapid delivery of useful software
2. Welcome changing requirements, even late in development
3. Working software is delivered frequently (weeks rather than months)
4. Close, daily cooperation between business people and developers
5. Projects are built around motivated individuals, who should be trusted
6. Face-to-face conversation is the best form of communication (co-location)
7. Working software is the principal measure of progress
8. Sustainable development, able to maintain a constant pace
9. Continuous attention to technical excellence and good design
10. Simplicity—the art of maximizing the amount of work not done—is essential
11. Self-organizing teams
12. Regular adaptation to changing circumstances
The Agile method is based on 12 principles
ebtehal hamed almalki
ebtehal salem alqathamia
khlood abdulrahman al qurashi
sawsan obaid al otaibi
malikah eidhah althubiti
sanaa said alshumrani
• The system should give the charities management admin the authentication Issues in the system.
• The system should give the charities management admin the ability to check balance.
• The system should give the admin of any charity organization the ability to register and create it is own profile on the website.
• The system should give the donors the ability to use any technical electronic payment Medias (SADAD systems, credit cards, and Visa, Master Card, and SMS messages) to pay the money for the charities.
• The system should give the people the ability to report about poor people with the reason of poverty to give the admin of charities the ability to choose the part which interested to help them
The system should give the people the ability to report about families which have surplus things can be benefit for others.
In our application and as in the use case diagram of the application we have four main actors:
• Charities management admin: can authenticate on the registrations applications , can check the balance ,can give the charities donations
• The admin of the charity: can register in the system, can manage his charity profile, can choose who poor people interested to help them, can choose if the charity interested with surplus of the families, can ask for donations from the charities management admin
• People report about poor people: can report about poor people and show the reason of the poverty , can report about surplus of families
• Donors: can donate money to the charities using any electronic payment method.
Non Functional requirements
• Security: the most important non functional requirement, because the system has electronic payment Medias, so the system has to protect the volunteers from the electronic theft.
• Availability: the system should be available 24 hours.
• Usability: the system should be easy to understand by all the users and volunteers.
• Maintainability: the system should have the capability to be modified
Prototype of the Project
The representing of “Sprint 1 “Backlog
Description of the user story of Sprint (1)
Prototypes of user story “Registration”
Design of Sprint1
The class diagram for user story (registration and authentication)
The sequence diagram for user story (registration and authentication)
The success of any project is a factor of cost, schedule, quality, and functionalities. Cost: Consider the cost/benefits of the (Charity website) proposed system. Schedule: is to ensure that various Project tasks are well coordinated and they meet the various project objectives including timely completion of the project. Quality: quality website must be good. Functionality: The purpose of the Charity website is to solve or reduce a problem to Management and distribution of contributions to all the needy and low-income familie