Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Vacations basic
Practice your mental training with your coach and repeat with confidence
"I speak with fluency"
"English is very easy"
"I can do it"
Pair up and answer the questions below. Then, your coach will select some students to go to the front
Tell me about_____?
Where are you going to go on_____ ?
how do you make a pizza?
Your coach will explain to you the grammar chart. Pay attention
Solve the following grammar test using the grammar that you learned.
Fill in the blank using the correct form of the verb
Find the mistake and write the correct sentence.
1) The computer was not _____ yesterday.
2) Your cellphone didn't _____ any app.
3) Two years ago, I _____ to Switzerland.
4) In the morning, My mom _____ a sandwich
5) My girlfriend _____ me for what i did.
1) I study for 10 hours yesterday
2) The dog were barking because he was scared.
3) I am sorry coach! I was not pay attention.
4) My girlfriend swim in the river last Monday in the morning.
5) She is playing basketball yesterday.
In this lesson you will be able to:
Talk about vacations.
Describe your ideal vacations.
Learn new vocabulary related to the topic.
Pair up and answer the question below. Then share your answer with the class
Describe your last vacations!
Retell the story
Watch the following video and answer the questions in couples
Choose a role play practice and act it out.
A. Your vacations just started, call your friend and tell him/her to go to the beach.
B. Answer the call and ask your friend what activities he/she is planning to do once you arrive.
Build up a story
Invent a story with your classmates.
Last vacation, i didn't have money to go out so I stayed home and......
The first day, I woke up then....
I took a shower and went to visit my best friend........
Now you continue!
Make a commercial
Make groups, and make a commercial about one of the following places you can visit on vacations. Be creative.
Your coach will select 1 or 2 students to go to the front and they will do a recap
Describe in your own words what you did since you walked into E4CC until now
Watch video # 7
Describe what activities they did during their vacations.
A. Ask for permission to your boss to go on vacation
B. Give permission to your employee to go on vacation.
Role play 1
Role play 2
30 secs NON-STOP