Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Copy of The Nervous system
Transcript of Copy of The Nervous system
Elías Carballo, Jasper Osmon, Julius Coe, Alex Christopher, and Johny Lennon,
#1 Guillain -Barre syndrome
#2 Parkinson disease
#3 Multiple Sclerosis
#5 Alzheimer disease
Guillain -Barre syndrome affects the :
spinal chord and outside of brain
How the brain percepts pain
Parkinsons disease, PK affects the:
muscles and cells in the brain
multiple sclerosis affects the:
myelin sheath, Central Nervous System (CNS)
There are more nerve cells in the
human brain than there are stars in
the milky way.
If we lined up all the neurons in our body it
would be 600 miles long.
There are 100 billion neurons in your brain alone.
Encephalitis affects the
Alzheimer disease affects the:
nerve cells in brain