Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Hera
Hera is the goddess of marriage and women. She is the perfect one to be the goddess of marriage because she is the only "official" goddess that got married among the Olympians.
I loved having so many classes with you this year! You are so pretty! There is no wonder why all the boys have their eyes on you! Especially Zeus! oh la la! You totally deserved best looks! Lets hang out during the summer! Love you!
Swallowed at birth
you never made it to earth.
Zeus gave him a drug
given to him by a thug.
Your life went up-hill
because you got a thrill!
You received a ring
from a king!
And now you are the queen
of the lean and the mean.
- Hera's Roman name is Juno.
-Hercules is not Hera's son, in
fact, she hates Hercules, and has
tried to kill him before.
-Hera's parents are Cronus and Rhea.
-She married her brother.