Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Reading a Textbook
Transcript of Reading a Textbook
side bars tell us? What do the bold words mean?
The words in color? How are the photos
related to the text? How is the text organized? Does the text use
cause & effect? Does the text use
description? Does the text use
sequence? Arguement? Problem solving? Can you introduce students to
their textbooks? How do we know
what the important vocabulary
words are? What can you do to help your students be more successful when reading their texts? Can you use text circles? Can you jigsaw?