Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
PD à la Carte
Transcript of PD à la Carte
PD à la Carte
1. Teacher Professional Development. (2013). Ontario Ministry of Education. 15 May 2016. Retrieved from http://www.edu.gov.on.ca/eng/teacher/develop.html
2. OTF Connects. (2016) Ontario Teachers' Federation. 15 May 2016. Retrieved from http://www.otffeo.on.ca/en/learning/otf-connects/
Please share your PLN favourites!
Blogs are an open forum to exchange ideas.
OTF Connects Webinars
teachers or teaching consultants
Free, simple, and effective way for teachers to "share and interact with their colleagues to broaden and deepen their learning in areas relevant to their teaching".
Archives of past webinars
"To maintain their standards of excellence, teachers need to be continually and actively engaged in their own learning throughout their career."
In today's digital age, teachers have the freedom to customize their learning and their PLN to best suit the needs and interests of themselves and their students.
Connect on Social Media
TeachOntario is an online community for teachers to explore PD opportunities and connect with fellow teachers to exchange ideas and resources.