Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Snocross by sophia and garland
Transcript of Snocross by sophia and garland
Are youtube video about snocross
By Sophia and Garland
Danger of Snocross
In Snocross your average speed is 60 mph
Your jumps will be 130 ft. high
People can get their arms broken because of this dangerous sport .
This sport consist of tight turns ,banked corners , steep jumps and obstacle jumps which are 30ft. ( 9 meters).
Snocross was first featured in the 1998 winter X Games.
These events attract over 10,000 spectators .
United states , Canada , Europe compete in this sport .
Snocross is important because its Governed by the World Snowmobile Association .
Facts about snocross
In Europe you have to be 16 and up to compete in this sport
Athletes can break parts of their bodies doing this sport.
both of these sports can cause injuries.
picture fearless thrill-seekers setting sail in a kayak over steep mountain cliffs and racing down 4-cross style tracks