Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of WWI Spark
The Austro-Hungarian Empire
Sarajevo, Capital of Bosnia
28 June, 1914.
Archduke Franz Ferdinand, heir to the throne of Austria-Hungary, visits the capital city of Bosnia, Sarajevo. Bosnia is within the Austrian empire.
Ignore the poor spelling!
What does this man look like?
Use the information you've found out so far to place the events in order to explain the story of the 28th June, 1914.
So, was Germany to blame?