Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Late Modern English
Transcript of Late Modern English
http://thehistoryofenglish.com/history_late_modern.html” Late Modern English is very close to what we speak today, influenced greatly by what was happening in the world; such as the British expansion, the industrial and scientifical revolution, and the Gulf War. Words created in this time, are common/average words used today, such as oxygen, train, pajamas, blockbuster, and so forth. ...some starting at the age of 4 (four). Often being paid little to none, being abused and working hard hours. The United States put Child Labor Laws into place in responce. Durring this time, children were forced to work in factories... http://www.picturesofengland.com/EnglandFacts/ words Like... Tycoon (Japanese) Sauna (Finnish) Shampoo & Pajamas (Hindi)