Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of THE
WHY WERER THEY VIOLENT
*They had poor working condistions
WHO WERE THEY
*Some historians suggest the name refers to celtic God ludd , still others find evidence.
HOW DID THEY SHOW ANGER
WHAT DID THEY WANT
*They wanted to get rid of the new machinery that was causing unemloyment among workers.
*They were nineteeth centrary textile artisans who protested aganewly developed labor saving machinery from 1811-1817.
*They where threatened by the introduction of machinery
*Hand weavers didn't want the introduction of power looms.
*In Nottinghampshire, they protested against wage
WHAT HAPPENED IF THEY GOT
*You could be sent to horrible land like, Australia, or you simply would be hung.
*The goverment would put up posters
saying anyone who delivered info. about luddities to them the would get paid.
*Since that they have been called luddities.
*People were getting fired