Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Welcome to Room 202 September 13, 2017
Transcript of Welcome to Room 202 September 13, 2017
999 + 99
Please clear off and put away your whiteboard and marker
Stand quietly behind your desk and face the flag.
Please take your seats.
Let's start our learning day
Please take out your whiteboard and marker.
Welcome to Room 202
September 13, 2017
You're a grand old flag,
You're a high flying flag
And forever in peace may you wave.
You're the emblem of
The land I love.
The home of the free and the brave.
Ev'ry heart beats true
'neath the Red, White and Blue,
Where there's never a boast or brag.
Should auld acquaintance be forgot,
Keep your eye on the grand old flag.
Hail, hail to old Purdue! All hail to our old Gold and Black! Hail, hail to old Purdue, Our friendship may she never lack! Ever grateful, ever true Thus we raise our song anew. Of the days we spent with you, All hail, our own Purdue!
998 + 49
997 + 199
199 + 99 + 49
Multiplication and Division Patterns
What time is one hour before the time shown on this clock?
Write a synonym for each word below.
1. smart ___________
2. said _____________
Correct these sentences.
3. we will have a surprise 30th birthday party for aaron in august
4. jane morris was 29 on august 1 2008
Use context clues to determine the meaning of the bolded word below.
5. Hanna didn't know where the Indian Ocean is, so she looked in an
items or symbols arranged in a horizontal line
items or symbols arranged in a vertical line