Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Reducing Emissions
DSL 200 D
Gases and other particles released into the atmosphere by burning fuels and through other processes.
What are emissions?
expand the use of renewable energy and transform our energy system to one that is cleaner
less dependent on fossil fuels and coal
increase vehicle fuel efficiency and support other solutions that reduce U.S. oil use
place limits on the amount of carbon that polluters are allowed to emit
build a clean energy economy by investing in efficient energy technologies, industries, and approaches
reduce tropical deforestation and it's associated global warming emissions
EPA has new rules or standards that reduce carbon emissions from power plants.
The Clean Power Plan
UCS regularly sends policy experts, scientists, and climate economists to sit down at the annual Conference of Parties (COP) along with the United Nation’s Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCC).
International Climate Treaty Negotiations
How long is the lightbulb in the video fit to last?
True or False: Power plants add to global warming?