Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
cause we rock
Transcript of cause we rock
20 y rs a
Shortage of talent in developed countries
Low cost labour from developing countries
Development in technology
"Globalisation is a one way tail"
THREAT TO CULTURAL HERITAGE
EXPLOITATION OF UNDER DEVELOPED COUNTRIES
Liquidity of Capital
Global mass media
Cross Border flexibity
Words with different meanings
1. Ciao - *Italian :
2. Ruler - *In India:
*In General :
Arabs cannot pronounce 'p', it becomes 'b'
There is 'the' before everything
Globalization when it comes to Bollywood
Reduce chances of War
Consequences Of Interdependence
THREAT OF CONTROL
The World Trade Organization (WTO) is the only global international organization dealing with the rules of trade between nations. At its heart are the WTO agreements, negotiated and signed by the bulk of the world’s trading nations and ratified in their parliaments.
The goal is to help producers of goods and services, exporters, and importers conduct their business.
Principle One: Creating Opportunities for Economically Disadvantaged Produce
Principle Two: Transparency and Accountability
Principle Three: Fair Trading Practices
Principle Four: Payment of a Fair Price
Principle Five: Ensuring no Child Labor and Forced Labor
Principle Six: Commitment to Non Discrimination, Gender Equity and Women’s Economic Empowerment and Freedom of Association
Principle Seven: Ensuring Good Working Conditions
Principle Eight: Providing Capacity Building
Principle Nine: Promoting Fair Trade
Principle Ten: Respect for the Environment
Trading Principles of WTO
Role of WTO
1. Facilitating the implementation, administration and operation
2. Providing the forum for negotiations
3. Administering the Understanding on Rules and Procedures
4. Administering the Trade Policy Review Mechanism
5. Cooperating as appropriate with the International Monetary Fund
• An Economic Collapse
• Helps Promote peace within nation
• Disputes are handled constructively
• Rules makes life easier for all
• System encourages good governance
WORLD TRADE ORGANISATION
• WTO is fundamentally un-democratic
• Developed countries have an advantage over developing countries
• Doesn’t allow the participation of developing countries