Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
luis jaguar animals of the rainforest
Transcript of luis jaguar animals of the rainforest
Jaguars are carnivores they eat capybaras, peccaries, birds, snakes like anacondas and carrion. Jaguars adapt by catching its prey with its claws.
The jaguar is about 6 feet long. Its tail is 2-3 feet its body covering. Jaguars have retractile claws. A jaguar has black spots they are yellow, black. When jaguars kill a prey they bury. The jaguars are the 3 biggest cats on land.
Jaguars live in the forest floor of the rainforest and in the understory. Jaguars camouflage by hiding in the dark. Jaguars adapt to the rainforest by camouflaging in the darkness.
Jaguars are the only big cats that do not roar.
When a jaguar is close to a prey his claws come out. This is an example of a jaguar's claws.