Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Vine Prezi
"Vine is a mobile app that enables
its users to
got an idea, record it, just 6 seconds, share it!
The next Big Thing??
of marketers in the
United States, use
video for content
...why use Social Media Marketing?
Vine gives Brands the opportunity to....
....identify the target
....tell a story
....excite people about a product
....take people inside your home
...let them be creative
How Vine took over the World
(in under a year)
The app Vine is founded by
Dom Hofmann and Rus Yusupov
Vine is aquired by Twitter in a deal rumered to have cost
the social media giant around $1 million.
Vine disappears off the radar.
Vine is launched as a free download on the iOS app store
on January 24th
Vine is now installed on 2,66% iOS devices in the US
Vine becomes the top free app in the iOS app Store in the
US in April 9th. it has over 4 millions user and growing...
Invert the process
Vine Communication Plan
1. tell a story
2. encourage people to tell you their story
3. make them feel "welcome"
4. use their story to engage other people
5. and then come back to number 1 and do it again!