Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Recess as Quality Movement Time
Transcript of Recess as Quality Movement Time
-establish rules of conduct
-safe and secure play area
-appropriate teacher-child ratios Recess: Fun For ALL!!!! The End!!! In favor of Against -develops movement skills
-leads to healthier children
-provides mental break for children -boosts academic achievement through peer interaction -contributes to social and moral development
-improves learning -stimulates cognitive functioning -takes away from instructional time -encourages aggressive behavior Relational
excluding peers Overt
causing harm to others Instrumental
when overt behaviors occur for the purpose of obtaining
Aggressive Behaviors -provide traditional and innovative equipment.
-include quality games and activities for everyone.