Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Commenalism by Day
Transcript of Commenalism by Day
The mouse and frog. The mouse gets a free ride, but the frog gets nothing.
The spider and deer. The spider gets a moving home
The horse and birds. The birds get a ride.
The tree and squirrel. The squirrel lives in the tree.
Commenalism is often mistaken for parasitism.
Commenalism happens mostly at the ocean
I see him every where, making things work.
Where do I see God?
The shark and the fish. The fish get protection.
The barnacle and whale. The barnacle gets a place to stay
The deer and bird. The deer gets a haircut.
The zebra and bird. The bird gets a ride.
The frog and flower. The frog gets a place to stay.
The deer and bird. The bird gets protection.
I hope you enjoyed!