Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Revit Model
Family Name =
Condenser - Water-cooled Shell Coil
Doesn't work for some Revit Categories
Determine specific families (inc. System, Standard & In-Place) & categories which can use
Determine specific families (inc. System, Standard & In-Place) which can use
Determine if Solibri can read/display
Determine what the
parameters are and which families/categories can use them
Work backwards - determine the minimum properties required to identify elements and run checks for coordination in Solibri.
Then determine the extent of required information that is missing in Solibri and use Shared Parameter overrides and IFC mapping in Revit to "plug the gaps" where possible.
e.g. IfcExportType=FLEXIBLESEGMENT to distinguish flex ducts
Standard IFC Property Set