Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Packaging Direction | Case Study
Transcript of Packaging Direction | Case Study
MATRIX is No. 1 American professional hair care brand in the U.S.; Total Results™ is its accessibly priced brand.
In-store comparison of the promotional discount boxed sets by competitors such as Paul Mitchell showed opportunity for improvement through visual and messaging.
Creative had remained consistent for prior two years; a refresh was valid.
Two key communication priorities were briefed: add model visual to front and bold the call out/contrast of “FREE.” It was also recommended that Purchasing explore standardized construction of box insert for all free product height variations across ranges offered.
Packaging redesign had stronger presence on shelf at point-of-sale that led to 30% increase in order commitments and reengineering of the box insert optimized production with 5% cost savings.