Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Universe Mind Map
Transcript of Universe Mind Map
Major Types Of Galaxies
Some galaxies appear to have a bulge in the middle and arms that spiral outward, like pin-wheels. The arms contain gas, dust, and many bright, young stars.
These galaxies contain billions of stars but have a little gas and dust between the stars. Because there is little gas or dust, stars are no
Irregular galaxies are typically smaller than other types of galaxies. They generally have many bright, young stars and lots of gas and dust to form new stars.
Quasars are active young galaxies with huge black holes at their centers. Gas spins around the black hole heats up, and glows.