Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Dinos & Disasters!
Transcript of Dinos & Disasters!
1. Notebook 2. Pencil 3. 1 Sheet of loose leaf paper
With your shoulder buddy, discuss:
1. How have you learned in the past about dinosaurs?
2. What do you know about dinosaurs & extinction?
3. How do you think the dinosaurs became extinct?
4 Primary Theories
Writing Wednesday Presents:
Part I: Gallery Walk & Information Collection
Part II: Writing Prompt
Date Topic/Activity Page #
10.23.13 Dinosaurs & Disasters 43
Page 43 Quick Notes
through all 4 theories,
filling in your chart
persuasive 10-sentence sample piece
that convinces the reader that