Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Vicky Jiang 508
Transcript of Vicky Jiang 508
The U.D.H.R is the rights or law that people should respect and fellow. The U.D.H.R is the Universal Declaration of Human Rights. The United Nations was the one who created the U.D.H.R.
What Dose Article 1 Mean?
To me article 1 means that everyone is born free and equal and has their rights that can not be taken away from them.
What Does Article 2 Mean?
To me article 2 means that everyone should be treated equally no matter what your race, skin color, sex, language, religion, opinions, family
background, social or economic status, birth or nationality.
Article 2:Freedom From discrimination:
Article 2, Freedom from discrimination:
You have all these human rights no matter what your
race, skin color, sex, language, religion, opinions, family
background, social or economic status, birth or nationality
Article 1:Right to Equality
Article 1, Right to equality:
You are born free and equal in rights to every other
human being. You have the ability to think and to tell
rights from wrong. You should treat others with friendship.