Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The Four Basic Economic Questions
Transcript of The Four Basic Economic Questions
- Because we have labor available...we haven't done candy sales, because we don't have candy
- The opportunity cost of doing a car wash over a candy sale is the money raised from a candy sale Question 2: For whom to produce? - This topic focuses on knowing your market.
- Your not going to make fur coats and sell them in New Orleans...it's too hot, they won't sell
- If i have a vegetable sale at Sci-Tech I won't make money, but if I have a candy sale I will...know your market Question 3: How to produce it? - After you decide what to produce, you must decide how to produce/make/acquire it.
- In my example, I decided to go to Sam's Club and get the 360's Question 4: How much to produce? - To decide how much to produce, you must consider your resources * Remember, producing something costs money or labor Create 2 fundraisers. Make sure to answer the 4 economic questions for each of them.