Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Exposition
TMDG Plot Line
Characters- Whitney, Rainsford, Zaroff, Ivan
Setting- Going to hunt in the Amazon in Brazil
Time Period- About 1960's
Character Objective- "You're a big-game hunter, not a philosopher. who cares how a jaguar feels?" Pg. 13
Problem- Rainsford falling of the yacht into the water.
Page- "a short hoarse cry came from his lips as he realized he had reached too far and had lost his balance." pg. 14
1. Rainsford was found by Ivan and General Zaroff
2. Zaroff gives Raindford dry clothes, food and tries to get to know him
3.Zaroff tells Rainsford about "the big hunt"
'He said in the same slow tone, "I hunt more dangerous game.' Pg.
Turing Point- Rainsford killed a dog and Ivan, and jumped off a cliff into the ocean
The story ends by Rainsford killing Zaroff
1. Zaroff finds Rainsford in his bedroom