Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Earths Spheres: Volcanic Eruptions
Transcript of Earths Spheres: Volcanic Eruptions
Definition: The gaseous envelope of air surrounding earth.
Interaction: When volcanoes erupt, they emit a mixture of gases and particles into the air. Such as: Ash.
Definition: The rocks, mountains, lithosphere plates and other physical features of the earth, except for water.
Interaction: The magma from the volcano makes it so rocks are being pushed out from the surface. It then becomes lava. Lava causes a change in land surface.
Definition: All living organisms in the earth system and their environments.
Interaction: The lava from the eruption destroys any plant-life in the way of its path.
Earth's Spheres: Volcanic Eruptions
Definition: All the water in the earth's system.
Interaction: The ash from the eruption pollutes water bodies that are located nearby the site of the volcano. It can also effect the water supply.