Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of The Pinnacles!
Overall through the few days of staying at the Hut I learned that you need teamwork to get through the long trail.
You needed to stay positive even though you thought your legs were jelly.
Well, what do I say about the Pinnacles?
It had it's ups and
The preparation towards the actual camp was lots of fun.
Soldier runs and timing runs were our exercises every morning and sometimes the afternoon. When we finally got to the track we were ready and prepared for the walk ahead.
The Hut Ranger / Warden
Our Hut Ranger / Warden was Lester. He was very kind and showed us a Slide-Show about how the bush-men cut down the trees and sent them downstream for the Lockwood Homes people in Thames to make houses and other things.