Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Roman Art and Cultural Influences
Transcript of Roman Art and Cultural Influences
Mythological Sculptures This is a sculpture of Tiberinus, who found the twins Romulus and Remus. This is the Colloseum. This is St. Peter's
dome. There were different togas for people of different status; for instance, married women usually wore the stola with a palla over it. People that had higher status would have togas with purple and gold stitching on them. Adult men would wear simple togas and tunicas. An aqueduct would help carry water to reservoirs. Greek Vase vs. Roman Vase The Capitol Building