Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Aluminum
alumina for? people use alumina for? The United States and France What 2 countries worked together
to develop the Hall-Heroult method? The most significant source of aluminum ore
is bauxite What is he most significant source of
aluminum ore? It is called Pittsburgh Reduction Company The West Indies, North America, and Australia What does most of the aluminum
ore used in the United States
come from? Digestion, Clarification, Precipitation, Calcination 4 steps in the Bayer process to prepare medicines The egyptian used it What did the medieval Medieval people used alumina to set cloth dyes What is Hall's company