Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Action Research
ELL Below Grade Level Homeland:
Above Grade Level Status:
On Grade Level Status:
Minimum grade-level Shy, Quiet, Nervous Outgoing, Extroverted, and Confident Brilliant but Bores Easily "The more you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you'll go." Reading In Music INTENSE READING maybe EVEN more so than purple waves... The Spirit of Popcorn Reading Popcorn reading is actually eating popcorn while reading...duh. Don't be afraid to use words! See Educators approach A different idea for popcorn reading:
Students will take turns reading, not reading, or skipping their turn if they choose. It is entirely up to the student. Audio Books Inference Why Oral Reading? Find the "Quote" This will work because, students need incentive to sit through oral reading and by giving them a fun interactive game, they will be more likely to pay attention. LOVE IT! OR HATE IT! DANCING THROUGH
SHAKESPEARE POETRY OUT LOUD Love That Dog “Life, too, is senseless unless you know who you are, what you want, and which way the wind blows.” What makes you unique?
Now, show me.