Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Internet Issues
Copyright - Each person who creates something has the right to control its production and reproduction.
Piracy: Unauthorised copying of software is known as Piracy.
Security and protection: There are laws against the creation and spread of computer viruses. Legal Issues
Work Health Safety (WHS) - Previously Occupational Health
and Safety (OH&S)
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
Anti-Discrimination legislation Legislation Ethical Issues
Codes of Conduct/Practice
Privacy and Security
Accuracy, Validity and Bias of Data
Changing Nature of Work and Enterprise
Equity, Access and Control
The Nature of our Society Social Issues
Rights and Responsibilities of Workers - Many employers will also outline expected behaviour of staff while accessing computers in the workplace.
Ergonomics Industrial Issues Factors to consider when setting up an ergonomic workstation From: Grover, David, John Range, Heather Knights, Eamon Gormley and Sonia Perri. Information and Software Technology: a Project Based Approach. Port Melbourne: Pearson, 2008 .