Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Great Depression
High supply, low demand
Lack of Diversification
why so severe?
Migrant Mother, 1936
Farm Security Administration
Rexford Guy Tugwell
FDR's Brain Trust
Carnegie Endowment for International Peace
economic recovery to diplomatic strategy
Federal Reserve System
American Gothic Washington D.C.
Allie Mae Burroughs
Bank of Manhattan
Stock Market Crash
“How can you frighten a man whose hunger is not only in his own cramped stomach but in the wretched bellies of his children? You can't scare him--he has known a fear beyond every other.”
Grapes of Wrath
pre-civil war cotton: 90%
high tariffs and retributional tarrifs
banks and WWI debt