Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of England
Employment- Laws & Regulations
-Rich in different natural Resources.
- 50/50 unemployment will fall in 2015
- low interest rates
- Economic freedom score making them 13th freest in 2015 Index
W- No working average of 8 hours
S- 5 days a week-28 pay than last year
T- Health problems
O-Specific paid during maternity
S - Education System is one of the most developed in the world with leading universities educating business leaders in Business and Management Schools.
S- The country is divided
into three terms of governance.
W-There has been no government after 1707.
O- England provides many benefits.
T- Loss of government money from providing benefits.
We wouldn't their
Economy sucks M8.
Would we expand into England?...
T - Discussion topics to avoid
"The monarchy and the Royal Family"
W - Education is not a very high stranded in England
O -The United Kingdom’s economic freedom score is 75.8, making its economy the 13th freest in the 2015 Index.
Julio P. , Cynthia Z., Janeth C. , & Jo G.
Here is our map
Don't get too excited now!