Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Yearbook Photography Concepts
Transcript of Yearbook Photography Concepts
or “framing” it Perspective Repetition
and Contrast Gives image “depth” or perception of what elements are close or far away Use different angles to tell another side
of the story, create mood, or
highlight emphasis Shapes, colors,
motions, emotions, or elements
echoed mulitple times in a picture Capture Up Close Candid Quality ...using these rules... Remember It's okay to break the rules (photograpy rules that is)
Take lots of pictures, even of the same subject
Always try new angles, settings, or techniques
Have fun! Using an Eyeline is another type of invisible line When looking at picture of person, the viewer usually goes to eyes first and follows track of them Shows difference by colors, shapes, action, emotions, or elements