Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Gustavo Money Story
Transcript of Gustavo Money Story
Bartering is when people trade one thing with another thing. For example a cow for two pigs.
Natural resources are like bartering but using shells, feathers and gold to trade.
Metal coins are made with using metals like gold, silver and copper. They have faces of leaders.
Today invisible money is credit card and you can use your money from the bank to buy and you don't use money.
The needs of mankind have evolued over time
Paper Currency is more like today so we have checks, dollars and bills to pay others.