Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Taking Flight
When I was 1, well, I. . . don't know what happened, and I don't remember anything when I was 2 or 3 either, so this is good for now.
When i was 4, I loved dolls and stuffed animals. I entered E.C.E, and began my years at Steck Elementary. When I was 5, started these things that we call specials in school. They were basically just gym class, music, art, library, and tech. At 6 years old, we got my first pet, an orange-tan cat named Toonces.
I made this prezi to tell you about my life until now. At eleven years old. I am Maeve Eklund, and I am proud to say that I am moving on to middle school this year. My friend Olive and my other friend Josie are going to be joining me on this journey, and i'm going to need some luck. Those older middle schoolers freak me, Olive, and Josie out. I mean they are tall, scary, and, well. . . older, but when I show up, they're going to be scared of me.