Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of X-RAY
X-ray technicians are very helpful they are the ones who take X-Rays
For example, if u broke a rib and needed to know what was wrong they would take an x-ray and help you so u can feel better
What types of classes does an XRAY technician need to take in college and for how many years
XRAY TECHNICIANS MAKE ANY WHERE FROM $32,000 TO $56,000
BY: Ava mcinnes
science, math chemistry biology
They have to take 3-4 years of college after graduate school
HOW MUCH DO XRAY technicians MAKE????
they work inside a lab
there is not a huge demand for this job
X-rays were discovered in 1895 by Wilhelm Conrad Rontgen who received the first Nobel Prize in Physics in 1901
thank you for watching