Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
PEZ in the 1920's
Transcript of PEZ in the 1920's
Haas brought over his PEZ product to America to sell and after a few adjustments to his product, Americans loved it, especially kids. Where Made in 1927 in Vienna Austria. After about 25 years PEZ came to the US and while initial sales where low so Haas invented the character heads on top of the dispensers to increase sales. When PEZ was first invented to use as a replacement to cigarettes. The company became very big and expanded their products. They came out with the fruit flavors and character heads on top of the dispenser. WHY in order to make Pez Candy it takes 3,000 pounds of pressure to compress the sugar into the familiar brick shape of a PEZ Candy!
the Tweety Bird Pez Dispenser was featured on an episode of Seinfeld.
Glow in the dark Pez Dispensers was first made in 2002