Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Assistive Technology
technology that can recognize and vocalize print
fluency, literacy, and vocabulary improvement tools
reading, writing, study skills, and test-taking skills support Firefly iPad app by Kurzweil Pros and Cons Firefly by Kurzweil ... Pros Cons on-the-go access to functions
simple to install and run
accessible to students with physical limitations
many choices for students to personalize the system
Firefly is a great tool for students with specific needs, who are already making use of Kurzweil technologies.
Either parents or the school would need a budget for the iPad and / or the Kurzweil 3000 membership.
Firefly has received rave reviews for its accessible interface and ease of use.
I would recommend this app for students who are struggling readers and need assistance outside of the classroom and during independent study times.
A link to reviews
Must be existing Kurzweil 3000 customer to access the app
The app doesn't promote higher order thinking skills / activities on its own