Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Untitled Prezi
By: Kellen Rey
ETEC 642 Summer 13
What is a Personal Learning Network?
Mobile environment where individuals can gather synchronously and/or asynchronously and share information, collaborating collectively over a common goal.
1. Estellés, E., Del Moral, E., & González, F. (2010). Social bookmarking tools as facilitators of learning and research collaborative processes: The Diigo case. Interdisciplinary Journal of E-Learning and Learning Objects, 6(1), 175-191.
2. Kurshan, B. B. (2008). OER Models that Build a Culture of Collaboration: A Case Exemplified by Curriki. eLearning Papers, (10), 3.
Online community where users can create and share their ideas for helping the learning process with other educators.
Over 50,000 resources for educators to use.
Resources shared under Creative Commons.
A cloud-based Personal Information Management (PIM) system where users can bookmark web pages that can be accessed via different web browsers and different computers.
Thank you for viewing