Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Qualities of a Leader (based on J. Maxwell presentation)
Transcript of Qualities of a Leader (based on J. Maxwell presentation)
Actions are the real indicator of character.
Talent is a gift but character is a choice.
Strong character is the foundation on which to build success.
Attitude is a choice.
Attitude determines your actions.
Maintaining a positive attitude is easier than regaining one!
Your growth determines who you are.
If you want your organization to grow, you have to remain teachable.
It's not what you say, but also how you say it.
Believe what you say, live what you say.
Seek a response!
Know what you want.
Push yourself to act.
Take risks/make mistakes.
"The buck stops here."
"If you can become the leader you ought to be on the inside, you will be able to become the person you want on the outside. People will want to follow you. And when that happens, you'll be able to tackle anything in this world."
John C. Maxwell
Without a vision, you cannot lead.
A vision sets your agenda/provides a target.