Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Cell Project - 7A Tina / Andrea
Transcript of Cell Project - 7A Tina / Andrea
Basic Cell Info
Cells make up all living things.
Living things may be single-celled or they may be very complex such as a human being.
There are smaller pieces that make up cells such as macromolecules and organelles.
Nucleus - Nucleolus
Nucleus acts like the brain of the cell and helps control eating, movement, and reproduction
The Nucleolus's primary function is to make ribosomes.
Many people think the nucleus is in the center of the cell, but this is not always
The ER functions as a manufacturing and packing system.
There are two types of ER; Rough and Smooth ER.
Rough ER has ribosomes, which is what makes it rough.
The Cell - Tina and Andrea