Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
It works because the rapid production of gases causes the ex
Transcript of It works because the rapid production of gases causes the ex
BY: Mira Solam
Concentrated sulphuric acid is added to p-nitroanaline
What is at use?
1/2 tsp of p-nitroaniline
That is short for para-nitroaniline
Which is also referred to as 4-nitroaniline
It is treated with
A few drops of concentrated sulfuric acid
In a ceramic dish
Over a Bunsen burner flame.
How does Concentrated sulfuric acid when its added to p-nitroanaline work?
Heres how it works
The development of the melted P-nitroaniline
Are cause by the rapid construction of gases then it grows into
Which grows into a frail carbon sponge column
The reaction shows how effective a dehydrating agent conc. sulfuric is.
The rapid production of gases
Causes the expansion of the melted p-nitroaniline
Which grows into a brittle carbon sponge column
The Reactants and Products