Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Introduction to Philippine Folk Dance
Transcript of Introduction to Philippine Folk Dance
Pandanggo sa Ilaw
Itik - itik
1. Strengthen patriotism and nationalism
2. Appreciate the aesthetic value of Philippine folk dancing
3. Preserve the Filipino heritage through folk dancing.
4. Promote the Filipino culture through folk dancing
5. Gain healthy posture though graceful and rhythmic coordination of body movement
6. Provide a healthy form of relaxation and recreation
Ramon Obusan Folk Tonic Dance Group