Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of OUR TRIP
Description Of museum
Missouri MUSEUM OF Military
Open hours are Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 3:00pm
The exhibits continue form the war of 1812 to the Desert Storm. Exhibits include the Mexican War, the Civil War in Missouri, World War 1, World War 11, the Post War Today, Missouri National Guard.
Where we want to go
Plan for Jefferson City
First we are going to the Missouri Capitol building, then the Missouri Supreme Court, next we plan on stopping to eat lunch and stop at Central Dairy. After lunch and some delicious dairy we're going to go the Missouri Museum of Military. When the tour is over we head home, stopping at Taco Bell for supper.