Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Lindt and Sprungli Chocolate
Transcript of Lindt and Sprungli Chocolate
http://www.google.com/images - The original Sprungli Chocolate bakery is still open, and is now a popular tourist destination.
- Classes at the Lindt Cafes are now available, where you can learn how to make your own customized chocolate.
- Lindt has now launched a series of chocolate based recipes for people at home to make, for free! (But you need Lindt chocolate)
- Lindt was the first chocolate connoisseur to use the method of fondant. This idea was then passed onto chocolate connoisseurs worldwide.