Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Cartagena Meeting_2016
May 3-6, 2016
ICT Activities Guide
School Comparative Guide
We could discuss...
Seventh panel Day
Fill in the seventh panel with our conclusions
Disseminate our project (TV, radio, newspaper,etc...
when? end of May?
Activities carried out
Students comments about the wiki
and about the Kuder activities
students have written on it
the surveys have been completed
students should write their conclusions
activities have been published on the wiki
Every teacher will complete the whole activity chart
The items will be adapted to the activity assessed
The assessment pattern should be uniform in the project
The guide will consist of:
evaluation (figures & graphics))
Thank you for your attention