Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
MBA Bootcamp promo 2016
Transcript of MBA Bootcamp promo 2016
Peer 2 peer feedback
Pitch training & contest:
"Get in the Ring"
Rapid assumption testing
Wait, there is more!
MBA elective "The Entrepreneurial Lab":
you may want to take your team and/or idea into this elective
The European Business Plan of the Year Competition
- 1 RSM team travels to Athens (tentative)
- Local selection event: in May
Get into action!
Form a team of 3 or 4 MBA students...
develop a rough, initial startup idea...
(Don't get emotionally attached to it -yet - since you will kill it!)
...and sign up for the Bootcamp
You will receive a registration form by email
Describe your team's idea (and possible achievements) in no more than 70 words
Max. 70 participants
Registration Deadline: March 24, 9:00 AM
Dr. Ferdinand Jaspers
YOUR ENTREPRENEURIAL ATTITUDE!
Saturday April 2 - 9:00-17:00
“The setting was such that we could constantly
get ideas and feedback to improvise. It was excellent.”
“Good theory and practice.”
“The energy during the day enabled us
to create more relevant business ideas.”
“The pitching competition was great.”
MBA STARTUP BOOTCAMP
Dr. Luca Berchicci