Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Daymond John by Paul Reynolds
Transcript of Daymond John by Paul Reynolds
Location: New York City, NY, United States Of America
Who is Daymond John?
Daymond John is an American Entrepreneur, Investor, author and motivational speaker. He is known as the founder, president, and CEO of Fubu and is apart of an ABC reality television show know as Shark Tank.
Fubu is a clothing company which sells casual wears, sport wears, a suit collection, eye wear, belts, shoes for the hip hop community. The Pruducts from Fubu is Market pulled because people liked its brand and quality.
The Entrepreneurial Characteristics that Daymond John has is:
- the ability to multitask
- willingness to take risks
- ability to network and make contacts
- is an inovative and creative thinker
Student : Paul Reynolds
Teacher : Mr. Pinto
Name of Assignment : Research a Successful Entrepreneur - Assignment
Date: September 16, 2013
- In the year 2009, Daymond joined the cast of Shark Tank.
- The show is about four other business executives who listens to business pitches from everyday people.
Shark Tank Cast
Daymond Johns Family
What is Daymond Johns Networth?
- In 1998 Daymond John and Fubu gained 350 million dollars in revenue
- Currently Fubu has passed over six billion dollars in Global Sales.
- The networth for Daymond John cureently is 250 million dollars