Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
A. Fleming Penicillin
Transcript of A. Fleming Penicillin
and he died on 11 March 1955.
He discovered Penicillin on September 28, 1928 When was he born and when did he discover penicillin? He was born in Lochfield, Ayrshire and his lab was in St Mary's Hospital, Manchester. Where was he born and where was his lab? How? Research and work Intention Some Mostly.. A little... Chance! = Impact Penicillin is said to be one of the most important breakthroughs in medicine. That makes Alexander Fleming quite an important and influential person. He won the Nobel prize for medicine! Group 3 Aaron Joel Alex Jenny Sophie Evie Thank You!! Did You Know? Some people are allergic to penicillin because it is a natural mold.